Thanks to the incredible audience that came to this SOLD OUT show! What a fantastic night at Warehouse 21!! 

Info on our upcoming shows to be posted soon...

Santa Fe Improv Presents: BANG!

  • WHEN: Friday, October 26th, 7:00 PM
  • WHERE: Warehouse 21, 1614 Paseo De Peralta
  • PRICE: only $10 per ticket (*must be 18 or over to attend, please see below)
  • TICKETS: Available at the door, though we recommend you purchase your tickets online to guarantee your seat - this show will sell out!

BANG! is a comedy improv show created by the performers on the spot - nothing scripted or planned out beforehand - that showcases the unique Santa Fe Improv style.

Working from a creative "spark" provided by the audience, the performers will work as a team to heighten and explore the spark through monologues and "scene painting," from which characters, scenes, and stories will emerge.

As with all improv shows, please set your expectations correctly: there's a 50% chance this show will be good, a 25% chance it will be great, and a 25% chance it will be total shit. Regardless, it will be a memorable evening of immediate art experienced only by the players and the audience.

*You must be 18 years or older to attend BANG! This is a show by adults, for adults. While we do not purposefully go blue and talk about sex or poop or swear all the time, we embrace the full range of human experience and expression.

Reserve your tickets now: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3627028

Enter your text here...